Women's Huracan-3000 Dusty Blue/Blue Indigo
Chat with us during office hours by clicking the red Live Chat button!
You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at (877) 623-4198
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. CST
Designed to counteract impact forces as runners hit the road for long runs or recovery jaunts, the Huracan’s carefully calculated construction provides maximum protection and encourages a faster, smoother turnover on runs to enhance running efficiency and reduce fatigue.
- From the point your heal first hits the ground until your toes leave it, the curved sole of the MBT rocker shoe matches the natural movement of your foot while giving the same stability as a traditional running shoe. The gentle roll promotes a natural cushioning to your feet and the angle of the PivotAxis, critical to the Pivot Strike location at the midfoot, provides the ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion or a forward movement while enhancing support.
- MBT’s proprietary SensorTechnology in the heel produces a natural cushioning required by a short or long-distance runner. The PivotAxis Technology promotes balance and a natural movement that with each stride activates muscles required by the top performing runners. The lasting board and engineered shank are specially developed for the MBT sole construction which provides comfort & support
- The stability of the MBT shoe is identical to any high-quality running or walking shoe and the only roll you feel is from your heal to your toes. There is no side to side roll so run or walk with confidence. The Tri-density Midsole features extensive cushioning that allows for a better ride and for added support and strength most models include MBT’s injection molded Heel Counter.
- M.I.D.S. Outsole - the pressuring during movement transforms the MIDS outsole towards an outward direction for a better shock dissipation allowing one to return to a balanced traction and stability during walking and running.
- Each MBT shoe is created with one of three rocking levels depending on the type of running you are engaged in. The Huracan-3000 is a CUSHIONING PROFILE shoe with maximum rock and is perfect for recovery & long training runs. For medium distance runs the Level 2 with a medium rock gives improved mid to forefoot transition. Level 1 has minimal rock and is perfect for short to medium distance runs requiring a lightweight, low profile shoe.
- The Huracan-3000, built for running & fitness walking features the Drylex 360 Moisture Management System on the collar & tongue lining, memory foam for your heel & Achilles tendon, a breathable jacquard mesh upper and high abrasion outsole. The heel counter is added for extra support & the insoles are removeable. It provides a high level of rock making it perfect for medium to long distance runs.
- Read reviews: